Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update of my traffic since installed RSS feeds.

It has increased a little since I last installed the new RSS feeds and linking them to this blog. Checking my stats I have noticed that 85% of my traffic is repeat visitors in the last 30 days so far, I don’t have to tell you how happy I was to hear that.

Now that I am getting into RSS feeds my eyes have opened up to another section of the internet and how to incorporate more features like adding RSS feeds for my favorite feature. I do think it would be useful being able to access that without navigating from the index page. There are a lot of cool things that can be done using XML.

Total since I added them I have had 4,700 hits to my subscribe link, not all of them have subscribed but it shows that the users have an interest in exploring the feeds.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home